Monday, June 27, 2011

Butterfly parties

I love butterflies and the beauty, joy, and transformation they represent.  And with three girls, there are a lot of butterfly-themed parties in my life.

I've hosted a few butterfly-themed birthday parties (including one with silhouettes I featured previously):









And butterfly-themed baby showers:







And I've accompanied my daughters to a beautiful butterfly release party:



And I've loved every one.

Do your parties have a recurring motif?

Vendors whose work is pictured above include:

Butterfly birthday cakes and cupcakes: Polkadots Cupcake Factory
Butterfly applique tee-shirts: Maddie Bug Baby
Butterfly favor bags: Perideau Designs
Butterfly personalized stationery: Tiny Prints
Butterfly cake balls: Austin Cake Ball

(shared with Serenity Now)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alexis- can I post the butterfly cake on our facebook page? I will link your blog post, too. I hope you don't mind.Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Use any of the cake pictures you wish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are ridiculously beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete