Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tablescapes of Thanksgivings Past


I've been busy coming up with a new tablescape look for Thanksgiving this year --- something lighter and fresher than what I've done previously.  In the past, I've used coppers, browns, golds, reds, and corals in my Thanksgiving decor --- a heavy color scheme that complemented the metallics in my Lenox Eternal china.  I'm definitely ready for something new.  But for old times' sake, here's a retrospective of Thanksgivings in my home:

2010:








2009:






2008:






2007:







2006:







More Thanksgiving posts to come soon.  In the meantime, you'll note that on each of these menus, the featured dish is turkey scallopini.  You can find my recipe here.  :)

(Sharing with Between Naps on the Porch and Savvy Southern Style)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tables and a wonderful "retrospective" post. The tables are luscious and so are the menus. Looking forward to this year's table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicked over from a comment you left at The Great Read and I've enjoyed reading over a few of your posts. . .even if you don't like the traditional holiday food! Hee, hee. How can that be?

    Nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh! Can I come eat at your house? Your menus look amazing. Visiting from WOW. I believe this is my first visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete