Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wedding Flowers

I was blessed to attend the wedding of a dear friend last weekend; after the ceremony, we celebrated with a beautiful luncheon reception.  I snapped a quick photo of one of the gorgeous purple and green floral centerpieces:



The arrangements were so spring-like and fresh, thanks to the brightness of the hydrangea. The lavender roses, however, reminded me of the centerpieces from my youngest daughter's amethyst-inspired christening party, which was held in autumn:


I love how the same rose can be used to evoke both the new beginnings of spring, and the rich jewel tones of fall.  Celebration in all, and of all, seasons.  


3 comments:

  1. Great article. Its most significant information base article. I thinks its terribly informative and useful for USA. i prefer this,because its ennobling American state. Thanks for your nice post.Beautiful photos of Wedding Flowers! i favor all of your useful suggestions Heather - it has been a protracted time since I did any wedding flowers, however I've saved you post just in case i am asked again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its very beautiful wedding flower I love it. I can also see how creative you are and i would love to see more of your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete