Friday, May 10, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week: Day Four

After a week of pretty, sweet, and healthy treats for our teacher, it was time to get practical.  Blessed with a generous class gift fund, I created a bouquet of gift cards:


Although I got a chuckle out of this, I kept it wholesome and purchased gift cards from our teacher's favorite stores.  I taped each gift card onto a flower cut-out, attached the flower to a long craft stick, and inserted the stick into floral foam at the bottom of a pail.  I covered the floral foam with raffia, wrote "Thank you for helping us grow" and the year on the pail, and that's it!  An easy, cute way to present otherwise practical gift cards.




How are you honoring your children's teachers this week?

Sharing with Ladybird Ln

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. We are holding a silent auction this summer and want to auction baskets of gift cards. May I use your photo on our website? Of course I will give you credit.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete